Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs > PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners

PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners PartyPoker.com is a member of the PAW network and offers $125 CPA's. Discuss PartyPoker.com's Affiliate Program with us in these forums.

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-22-2006, 11:08 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,266
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PartyPoker.com phone number

This was posted on their site. I imagine it could come in handy at some point, so I posted it here.

Contact Us by Phone

Posted by Affiliate Team @ 12:12 pm
You can now connect with us on phone as well in case you have any query about your account or have a question on the PartyPartners Affiliate program which you want answered.
The Affiliate Team will be available to take your calls from 4.30 am EST to 9.00 pm EST, 7 days a week and in case you happen to call us outside of these hours you can leave us a message and we will get back to you at the earliest or you can alternatively write to us at our usual email id [email protected]

Toll-Free Number USA/Canada
011-800-7000-7789

Toll -Free Number Europe
If you are calling from UK, Rep. of Ireland, Spain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Switzerland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Hungary, Poland, Norway and Portugal
00-800-7000-7789
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Affiliate Team
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-04-2006, 09:32 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

Maybe I'm just retarded, but those numbers don't make sense to me.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-04-2006, 07:27 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is online now
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 443
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

I called party today and they said there affiliate dept does not have a phone number and there was no way to transfer my call to them.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-05-2006, 12:31 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 489
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

*sighs*, then why do they have those damn numbers posted? ICISIC, if you figure anything out about your account being on hold, please keep me posted.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-05-2006, 09:28 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is online now
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 443
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

no problem, i have spoke with my subs and they have the same problem. I guess with that bill this has occured. Anyone else have any response or news regarding this?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-11-2006, 02:29 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is online now
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 443
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

got a response from my manager and my account will be opened
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mobile Phone Game Sponsorships xpertadvice4u The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 03-24-2007 03:29 AM
Need Marc Lesnick's Phone Number Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-05-2007 01:30 AM
REMINDER .February 18th, all cell phone numbers are being released Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 2 02-19-2007 08:05 PM
Phone March on Washington Tues. 9/12 stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 09-12-2006 07:57 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0