Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-07-2005, 03:24 PM
slvrmountn slvrmountn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18
Default

Hello,

When I first signed up as an affiliate with party poker I was given an account number: 2030834

It used to show up in my affiliate back office.

Now my number is: WM15522

Is there a difference in these two numbers (Letter combo's)?

I currently use the WM # for my website hyperlinks.

Any assurance would be helpful.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-07-2005, 06:26 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

slvrmountn,

are you referring to signing up sub-affiliates? i believe partypoker changed from using the initial tracker ID to using the Webmaster ID to sign up sub-affiliates.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-07-2005, 08:25 PM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 292
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

To sign up players you are still supposed to use the 2054842 number. These are the trackers you can create. The Sub-Aff. is the login you use to check stats on the affiliate page. If you had a Party Poker account before being an affiliate, it may even be that. This is the email I received from PP yesterday. I really hope they switch to a reporting program like Income Access (UB style). You can track so much more information with it. h34r: :blink: :unsure: B)

Ritch

The response.

To register a Sub-Affiliate under your Affiliate account,

Kindly login to your Affiliate account section and click on the link "Register Sub-Affiliate" under ?Manage Your Account? section, which takes you to the Sub-Affiliate registration form.

You need to fill-in only your Sub-Affiliate's information in the Sub-Affiliate registration form, including the login id, beneficiary detail, contact information etc.

Alternatively you can send the following link to the person whom you would like to be your sub-affiliate:

http//mis.iglobalmedia.com/affiliates/create-child-ben.htm?LID=XXXXXXX

Replace XXXXXXX with The Login id which you use to check stats

The system will automatically send the Sub-Affiliate an email with his/her tracking information and the Affiliate section access.

You can register as many Sub-Affiliates as you can, and earn EXTRA 20% of the total revenue generated by your Sub-Affiliate?s apart from your Affiliate revenues.

If you have further questions and/or concerns, we will be glad to assist you further.

Sincerely,

Affiliate Accounts Team
PartyPoker.com

Toll Free from US/Canada Only: +1-877-867-6537
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-07-2005, 11:14 PM
slvrmountn slvrmountn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18
Default

I guess I am not sure either. I have had a few players click on my link using the WM# and I was still given credit for them even though they signed up as player and not affiliates. At least I think I was given credit for them.

I guess I will have to call to verify tomorrow.

Thanks for your replies.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Marc Lesnick's Phone Number Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 03-05-2007 12:30 AM
PartyPoker.com phone number Jeremy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 5 10-11-2006 01:29 AM
Player ID's torontojon PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 4 12-30-2005 05:28 AM
Required Number of Hands joeblack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 12-02-2005 08:25 AM
Adwords.....number of searches versus campaigns Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 07-13-2005 05:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:46 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0