Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 04-18-2006, 01:33 AM
espionage espionage is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Default

Hi PPP,

I am merely looking for advice from those in the industry. Different people have different opinions and I'm interested to hear what they have to say. I'm not sure what you mean by crossposting, but if you're talking about the thread at CAP, then I hope to have clarified my intention with this post.

You mention ample misinformation at CAP. Why do you say that and can you elaborate?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Answers to some questions.... Jeremy Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 15 11-14-2006 03:20 AM
General CAC Questions Graham General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-08-2006 11:45 AM
A Couple Of Questions FrazVegas New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 3 06-10-2006 05:33 PM
Answer The Hard Questions Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-05-2006 05:46 AM
E-Commerce Survey Could Benefit I-Gaming Industry Stephen The Cocktail Lounge 1 07-10-2005 02:43 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0