Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2006, 10:33 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

I need to find a good programmer to write a few Crystal Reports for me. The data is pulled from a spreadsheet with a ton of fields. I need to look at trends and revenue data.

I know I can look at other sites for references but I figured I'd start here to try to keep it "in the family".

EDIT: I've looked at Crystal Xcelsius and it just doesn't have everything I'm looking for. I really need a full blown Crystal Reports guy

You can PM me any relevant details.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collect email adresses for a newsletter Knuder12 Web Design Q&A 4 03-25-2007 04:46 PM
Extracting poker tournament data from poker clients? Pokerhunt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 03-19-2007 05:32 AM
Zero data on daily Full Tilt report Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 12-12-2006 05:49 AM
Mining Poker Site News Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 02-01-2006 11:32 PM
how do you store data on ipods freepp The Cocktail Lounge 1 08-23-2005 09:33 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0