I'm creating my site in frontpage and I have the layout and design element for where the visitor can enter his/her email address but i don't know how to make it functional. For now i don't even care if it's efficient, i just want it to work. Even if it just stores the data in a text document. I appreciate anything you can offer... Thanks
__________________
Bonus-Center.com : Me broke, that's an oxymoron
I was just about to ask a similiar question so I'll post it here rather than create another thread.
I'm looking for a simple solution to collect emails, something simple that just works, doesnt' have to be sophisticated mailing list management system.
thanks in advance
__________________ www.Poker24.pl - Poland's Top Poker Site www.poker24.pl/eng - exchange links with me
second life F1
I recently started using aweber for this... and it's pretty slick. You can collect emails, send out broadcasts, and have an autoresponder series. It costs money, but building a good list is well worth the cost.
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
I recently started using aweber for this... and it's pretty slick. You can collect emails, send out broadcasts, and have an autoresponder series. It costs money, but building a good list is well worth the cost.
and how do you get the data into your own database/spreadsheet?