Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 984
Default

So was this a gift or what? I just had a rather substantial amount dumped into my FT account. I've already been paid on the 15th for my normal activity with them. I know it was them paying as it always comes up "cash" in the history if it's an affiliate payment....

Anyone else have an extra payment today?
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

*as everyone is logging into their Full Tilt Accounts*

None here..........My account is still the same balance. At first I hated not having daily stats with them but I do like the quick stats every week that include your sign-ups screen names. It certainly makes it easy to manage a few promotions I have running right now. (Also I don't check my stats daily anyways)

My conversion ratio with FT last year from sign-up to deposit was upwards of 17%, which in my opinion is pretty damn good. The only hole I see with that program in my personal business is the retention. I have had some whales come through and generate 2K+ a month in rake and then all of the sudden never play again............

More than likely I am either getting poached by a rake back affiliate or they don't like the software........

Overall however I have been very happy with my FT conversions over the last 6 months.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-23-2006, 07:03 AM
Flopster Flopster is offline
Promoting since 2004
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 321
Default

I got some extra cash, but that was because of a prior mistake in my stats. Perhaps that happened with you?
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Tilt leaving the US? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 20 11-14-2006 12:01 AM
Kudos to Full Tilt DealerDan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 11-07-2006 10:47 PM
Full Tilt Poker is here to Stay! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-07-2006 05:50 PM
Full Tilt Affiliate Manager Request corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-26-2006 06:33 PM
Full Tilt processing fees Prenut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 30 06-15-2005 11:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0