General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
yeah I dont think he is a scammer, he was putting a lot of work into my logo. You guys might be right about the military......I forgot about that post he made talking about that. In that post he spoke of the Finnish Army.
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
I remember that post as well, was going to try to get declared insane to escape mandatory military( kind of insane in way). Perhaps it backfired and they "ruled" in his favor , but then institutionalized him...THAT would be a bad beat.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back Poker Rakeback Calculator
This is an unfortunate situation, I know this guy could not be a scammer, something had to have happened to him, cuz it wasnt like him to just stop posting 5-6 messages a day on this forum. It seemed like he tried to help a lot of us out on this forum, one of those people being me. I hope he is alright and does eventually come back to this forum.