Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:34 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

Not sure if you saw that I have been hinting about a new discovery...

Long story short my second test was a succcess. Im in top10 in google for a very good poker keyword and in top 20 on 4 others without breaking any rules at all...

And it only took me 5 days to accomplish!!!!

This is what the press releases was when people just found out but it looks like im the only one with this new discovery...

Should I share, Should I write an ebook making an easy $50k from all the webmasters buying.

If i share the technique people will be all over my new keywords...

Im actually askin' people what thebest way is to go about my new discovery....

Easy to dublicate AND easy to get hundreds of keyword rankings without spending a million bux....

people SHOOT AWAY CONVINCE me of what to do....

:blink:

EDIT: best week of my life... Getting the OK for the WSOP and now this
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:48 PM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

To be perfectly honest my friend, If I were you, I would not tell to many people cause you just create a lot of competition.

I sure would like to know but respect the fact that you have mastered your craft and you should be able to maximize your profits from it.

I have an idea to start a site where it features PR3+ Gambling Related sites for all of us webmasters to exchange with. Imagine getting 500+ Sites PR3+, all of us linking to eachother.

Would be awsome... PM me if you wanna start something like this.

But if I were you, I would keep mostly on the down low, although I would like to know cause I am clueless in this area, but I also know if you tell, there will be so much competition.

So I would just hush hush for a while...

Then after you establish some profits, then maybe sell an ebook, etc.

Just my 2 Cents..

EDIT: I could easily say that I would share so you should, we are all friends etc.. But I value you to this forum EX and I am just being honest and hope you do well yourself with your great ways of marketing online!..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

thanks for your honesty.. the thing is when just a few more know the cat will be outta the bag and spread like a forest fire... that's why im thinkin' about being the first to publish it and cash in on it.... im already getting good traffic from it!

I just fear someone sees my rankings and puts 5 and 5 together!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:53 PM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Hey EX, check your personal messages, just sent you one, want your input.

Appreciate it.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Send me a PM Ex..............I wouldn't share it unless you think you can make more by publishing an Ebook about it........................Of course you are the king of Ebooks!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
tml tml is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada, eh
Posts: 84
Send a message via MSN to tml
Default

I would only tell a few people. Does this technique work for any industry or keyphrase? How competitive was the keyword (ie. how many sites were returned when searched in quotes?).

Seems interesting...
__________________
"A grown man made a wager, he lost..he made another one, he lost again...end of story" Tony Soprano

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:54 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,404
Default

sorry to be dumb but what is PR3+?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:55 PM
tml tml is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Canada, eh
Posts: 84
Send a message via MSN to tml
Default

Ex, would you be willing to sell it to only a select few? Or maby have an ebook and limit the number of copies sold. Regardless Id be very interested B)
__________________
"A grown man made a wager, he lost..he made another one, he lost again...end of story" Tony Soprano

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Ex Croupier Ex Croupier is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 187
Default

im gettting good keyword ranks with it....

niche keywords will be as easy as scratching myself on the back... hehe

Im thinkin' fellow party animals!

Keep posting I will have a verdict within the next 48 hours!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-11-2005, 10:35 PM
bsgjunkie bsgjunkie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 142
Default

You should give it to the player that was first out in this weeks affiliate tournament. We all know he's got no future playing poker, therefore he needs all the help he can get.... Oh wait, that was me :P

If its simple, I think I would stay away from the ebook. You know them better then all of us, but I have seen to many ebooks summarized in forums similar to this. If its basic, it'll become common knowledge as soon as its released. Exploit it for all its worth in your personal ventures and give it to those you trust will keep it a secret.

Congrats on the find.

Junkie
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jeremy will be back Brandon Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 3 03-15-2007 02:50 AM
Oh where art thou Jeremy? TRIPAAA General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 01-28-2007 11:36 AM
Watchout Jeremy - Man wants to blow up mall in Rockford Bryan The Cocktail Lounge 3 12-12-2006 05:12 AM
Cheers to Jeremy NeverBeg The Cocktail Lounge 0 11-25-2005 12:08 PM
Jeremy is famous! Nick0r General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 05-17-2005 03:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0