News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-27-2007, 02:18 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 51
Default Oh where art thou Jeremy?

Where is jeremy he has been pretty quite this week. Any thoughts about whats all been going on?

Thought it would be interesting to get an recent update from Jeremys point of view.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,866
Send a message via MSN to Jeremy Send a message via Yahoo to Jeremy Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hmmmmm....... Not really sure how to respond. What do you want a point of view on? I will write an article this week on what my thoughts on the current state of the industry is.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2007, 02:26 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 409
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Jeremy, I would like your views on American Apples compared to the Gambling Bill.

I would like you to make a 2000 word post on Americas claim to the WTO that Japan was using unfair international trading tactics to block American apples back in 2002 and make the comparison to the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006, then your absense will be forgiven.

Background reading material lol
http://www.ustr.gov/Document_Library/Press_Releases/2002/May/United_States_Files_WTO_Case_Against_Japan_Over_Un fair_Restrictions_on_American_Apples.html
__________________
Poker Blah blah blah

Blogroll Link Exchanges Welcome - Blogging Tips more so...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:27 AM
pokermac's Avatar
pokermac pokermac is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 112
Default

edmc --- nice find --- I bet your RSS feed list is scary...
__________________
Websites for Sale:
_____________________________________________
Poker-Mac: Mac Poker Resource Blog
Free MacPoker Pro: Mac Poker Incentive Site
Boot Camp Poker: Mac Poker Virtualization site - Boot Camp, Parallels, Etc...
_____________________________________________
Send offers to:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2007, 10:36 AM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 51
Default

Jeremy, I was just hoping you would post as to your current thoughts about the industry and recent events. I and I know other PAW members have always valued your point of view. Though I was just messing around with the title. Sorry if it was confusing. Thx
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Watchout Jeremy - Man wants to blow up mall in Rockford Bryan The Cocktail Lounge 3 12-12-2006 04:12 AM
Cheers to Jeremy NeverBeg The Cocktail Lounge 0 11-25-2005 11:08 AM
So who will win it Jeremy? corpfan1 General Poker Chat 3 07-20-2005 07:19 AM
Gonna make Jeremy more than a thousandaire! slowdive23 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 07-14-2005 02:38 AM
Jeremy is famous! Nick0r General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 05-17-2005 02:45 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:23 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0