Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: What were your affiliate earnings for February
Less than $100 4 10.81%
$100-$499 7 18.92%
$500-$999 6 16.22%
$1000-$1999 7 18.92%
$2000-$4999 5 13.51%
$5000-$9999 4 10.81%
$10,000-$14,999 0 0%
$15,000-$19,999 1 2.70%
$20,000-$49,999 2 5.41%
$50,000 + 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-20-2005, 12:37 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Who you work with Beanie. and what you mean by network marketing. As in offline, online. etc..
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-20-2005, 01:34 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I am a very rare bird in this industry of affiliate marketing. I have never and likely will never market any other site but UB.

By network marketing I mean taking a package, basically a turnkey operation to other entrepeneurs and say, here is what you sell. You will likely see some of what I am speaking of soon. Currently, most online sites have zero customer service, I try to fill that gap for UB a little. Most sites give you banners and say, go get it tiger, UB is no different. What I have created is a way for all the little guys to seem a lot bigger and give them the same resources that the biggest affiliates do. Because that is what my group collectively accomplishes.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-20-2005, 02:47 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Basically you are on the inside...

Earning on other affiliates...
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-20-2005, 03:01 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

Yes my people are sub affiliates, though most of them make more than they could by going through the site themselves.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-20-2005, 03:50 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Thats nice to have a inside hookup...

I mean of course, if signing through you they get a better deal then why wouldn't they...

Not all of us know the peeps on the inside. !

LOL!! But glad your doing well.

how did you find your sub affiliates?? :lol: B)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-20-2005, 03:51 AM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

PS.

How much do you make on your Sub Affiliates???

Compared to Party and Empire programs??

Is it more then 20% or less??What exactly <_< <_<
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-20-2005, 02:46 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I didn't start this way. I started like all of you did. I did however come in with a plan and lost money for the first 5 months developing my plan.

But to answer your question on how I get my subs. I am a networker, at all WPT and WSOP I hand out at least 100 business cards. My big push was in Aruba, I did some work for UB without asking for a penny. Because of that I got to be well known throughout UB so when I gave someone my business card, they usually called me. I have stumbled through and continue to stumble through lots of relationships.

I think the best asset that I bring to an organization is a look at it and go "what can I do for them that they are not doing for themselves". I know UB appreciates that, I would assume most online sites would. Fact is, I am willing to take a small percentage of a whole lot.

In January my biggest sub made more than I did. I think that is one of the things that makes me unique, that was one of the happiest days I have ever had. I enjoy sharing success. I rarely focus on what is good for me, I spend my days figuring out what is good for my subs and the customers we service.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-23-2005, 10:53 AM
CasinoMack CasinoMack is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 376
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Beanie@Mar 20 2005, 01:46 PM
In January my biggest sub made more than I did. I think that is one of the things that makes me unique, that was one of the happiest days I have ever had. I enjoy sharing success. I rarely focus on what is good for me, I spend my days figuring out what is good for my subs and the customers we service.
Are you on the original UB program or are you on the income access program for UB?
__________________
Poker Bonus Codes
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-23-2005, 03:59 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 445
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I go directly through UB. I don't really even know what income access offers.
__________________
http://alwaysbluff.com
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-25-2005, 06:13 PM
RiverStevens RiverStevens is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 69
Send a message via MSN to RiverStevens
Default

I'm fairly new to this, I have a lot of great ideas. I made $1500 in February and I haven't been motivated as much as after I found this site and all you great guys. Some of the profits were because of BoDogs f-up but a check for $857 from them USD was kinda nice....gonna pour it back into marketing material. If anyone wants to chat...I'm on-line a fair amount of the time. Cheers...

River
__________________
Your one-stop poker shop
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how will you cash out affiliate earnings - USA Affiliates pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-18-2007 11:29 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Affiliate earnings on hold for 2 months freydaddy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 12-08-2005 02:27 PM
party poker affiliate earnings on hold freydaddy New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 7 11-08-2005 01:12 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0