Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: What were your affiliate earnings for February
Less than $100 4 10.81%
$100-$499 7 18.92%
$500-$999 6 16.22%
$1000-$1999 7 18.92%
$2000-$4999 5 13.51%
$5000-$9999 4 10.81%
$10,000-$14,999 0 0%
$15,000-$19,999 1 2.70%
$20,000-$49,999 2 5.41%
$50,000 + 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 336
Default

How was your February?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-05-2005, 06:43 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Put an option for 1 Million+ so Jeremy can vote.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2005, 06:54 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

LOL
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-06-2005, 06:57 PM
sportznuts sportznuts is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 214
Default

Wait a second. 2 people earned between 20 and 49 grand last month?

I don't think so. Please vote honestly. It's nice to get a gauge of how successful these affiliates have been as long as they are honest.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-06-2005, 08:46 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

I have no doubt that 2 people here made over $20,000 last month.

I myself had a bad February and only made about $2000, less than half my best month, and I'm a small fry doing this part-time.

There's big money to be made in this, especially for people who have been at it for years full-time. I won't mention any names.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-06-2005, 09:33 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,699
Default

50k wouldn't even get you in the top 10 Party affiliates. Many people do 20 to 50k. Not hundreds of people, but plenty.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2005, 12:08 AM
Egthareal Egthareal is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: I'm Rich Bitch
Posts: 270
Default

You must consider that alot of the people doing the 20-50K have sites like Free50dollars blah blah etc. or have very high traffic websites.

--EG
__________________
Affiliate Consultant Extraordinaire.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Cardplayer.com is one of the top 3 affiliates for PartyPoker................
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:00 PM
mike mike is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 98
Default

Jeremy, how much does a top 3 affiliate make per month you think???

I heard the top affiliate makes over a million a month.

I seriously have not even done more then 5 hours in affiliate work the last month..

I gotta commit 1 hour a day and I should be find...

My site I am gonna commit to is espnwsop.com ... I think its an easy name to remember.

Thanks for the template friend.

Gonna work on my own soon....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-09-2005, 11:46 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I have heard rumours that the top 3 make over a million each month at Party. This would be achievable by a powerhouse like cardplayer that has a huge site and can do offline campaigns.

Odds are none of use will make it to that level........ B)

Hey I like how you incorporated the Absolute stuff into the template at espnwsop.com also, looks good!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how will you cash out affiliate earnings - USA Affiliates pokernut General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-18-2007 11:29 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Affiliate earnings on hold for 2 months freydaddy PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 12-08-2005 02:27 PM
party poker affiliate earnings on hold freydaddy New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 7 11-08-2005 01:12 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0