Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2005, 03:23 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

How about

How To Get The Big Dogs....

I've got 2 players so far. My first player deposit was for $3,500. My best player is a fulltime pro who plays 15,000 5/10 hands a week. Sweet, I've got two players that generate $60,000 a year in affiliate income if they play for me the entire time, which I know is unlikely, but that's not the point.

I don't know these players from a hole in the ground. I just ran a promotion and haven't even had time to handle all the emails. My sites been up for three days.

Forget this freeroll bull, my crew gets the big dogs.

I'm in the sign up process with about 10 other players in the same category.

This affiliate stuff is a piece of cake
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2005, 03:54 PM
Brandon
 
Posts: n/a
Default

thats the way to do it
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2005, 04:36 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

that's right bb.

Hopefully I'm not pissing anyone off. I'm just joking around. My sign ups are true, but I won't be running the board anytime soon.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Speaking of articles, are any of you guys going to submit some for our Article Contest...........after all there is a seat up for grabs in The Million Dollar Freeroll.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2005, 05:29 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

I don't think I have enough experience, but plenty of people on here do.

You might have trouble getting the people who've done this for years to tell the newbies exactly what to do.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2005, 09:12 PM
Justin's Avatar
Justin Justin is offline
The up and comer
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 533
Send a message via AIM to Justin
Default

I landed a BIG player on PokerRoom about 2 weeks ago.

He made me $92 in 3 days, but hasn't played since. I really hope he didnt find a rakeback site and go there. However I dont think I'll be getting any more rev. off him
__________________
JustinGoff.com


NEW GOAL - $15,000 per month by December 31st
November - $12,346 net income
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

one thing that will help me I think is I know who my players are. I don't know them personally, but all of them email me before they sign-up (my big players at least). That way, if they stop playing, I can ask why and try to fix the problem.

I'm shooting for more high volume players so I can manage them better. It's the low volume (players), but high proft margin theory.

I'll take the guys who deposit $100, but I won't try to manage them as much as the guys who deposit $3,500.

I'm not real interested at this point of having 300 players that deposit $25 each.

I may get to that point, but that's not how I'm starting my business.

I can make more off 3 high players, than 200 low limt players.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2005, 09:41 PM
coxquinn coxquinn is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 154
Default

$93 in 3 days aint that BIG, at least by today's standards....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-02-2005, 09:44 PM
kksuited kksuited is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 138
Default

oh yeah, finding the high players is the tough part. It's not like you just pick one way or the other. You better have a good business plan and market the chit out of it.

It may cost you $2,000 to land a player that plays $5/10, 50k hands a month. That sounds nuts, but yes, there are plenty of players that play that much.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-03-2005, 01:06 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,079
Default

one of my friends plays 10/20 10 hours a day 7 days a week on party for the last 2 years religiously , i wish i had him on my rev share
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Article - 3 P's to Affiliate Marketing Brandon General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-16-2007 03:17 PM
Expectations from Affiliate Managers (New Article) Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-24-2006 03:46 AM
My Poker Affiliate Site - thoughts? pokerbribes New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 12 07-20-2006 09:35 PM
Great affiliate article Steven General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-02-2006 10:16 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:07 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0