Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,106
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default New Article - 3 P's to Affiliate Marketing

I recently wrote a new article on the 3 P's to Affiliate Marketing. Hope you all can benefit from it in some way.

What it Takes to be a True Affiliate - 3 P's to Affiliate Marketing
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt

Last edited by Brandon : 03-15-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-15-2007, 05:00 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 530
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Nice article!

Should have made it the 4 P's and added one more, which I think is the most important. Passion.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-15-2007, 05:02 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,106
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0r
Nice article!

Should have made it the 4 P's and added one more, which I think is the most important. Passion.
If you didn't have that however, you wouldn't be reading my article

Great idea though, Passion is the lifeline of success.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-15-2007, 06:03 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 404
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Hey Brandon, great work on this new article. I like the partnership aspect that many of us forget. Thanks for sharing it!
Passion is also a good one to add to the list. The more you enjoy what you are doing the more excited you are to be persitant and patient.
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-15-2007, 06:09 PM
SmackDog SmackDog is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 523
Default

This article hits on something that I wish I would have taken more to heart when I first started and that is building a portfolio of sites.

I was one of the many affiliates who did not see immediate income when my site launched. It took many months before I saw any positive cash flow and thus led to me becoming frusterated. This led to a decrease in work on the site.

Now that I have a broader range of sites, including one outside the gambling sector, I don't get burned out on one topic as quickly since I'm working on it a few hours a day instead of all day.

It may take longer to grow my sites this way, but I'm also building more sites with better quality content.

SmackDog
__________________
Poker RakeBack Offers - Stop throwing your money in the muck and start earning your rake back!

Online Poker Leagues | Poker Satellite Tournaments | iPhone Mobile Mob
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-16-2007, 07:15 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,061
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Great Article Brandon! I think the idea of building a solid portfolio is something that is overlooked by many.

Not to say that people should start 100 websites that are not earning any money, but leveraging your stronger sites to bring up the weaker ones has always been a favorite trick of mine.

I also really really like the idea of feeder sites, but I don't want to talk about that too much right here.

Great Article!
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 964
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

The 1st rule of P - We dont discuss it.

Great article Brandon!
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-16-2007, 09:50 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 606
Default

Nice article Brandon. As an AM I definitely am bias towards the Partnership section you mentioned.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-16-2007, 12:42 PM
LeMichelle LeMichelle is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 43
Default

Brandon, good article!

My P-word for you: poignant

Cheers.
__________________
Le Michelle Nguyen

Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
http://www.incomeaccess.com
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-16-2007, 02:17 PM
PFO PFO is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 114
Default

Great Article Brandon! Building several smaller websites that are keyword targeted is the way to go.
__________________
Poker Freerolls Online

Private Freeroll Leagues - Join our private leagues!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Cash in at Marketing Poker Products: What Every Affiliate Marketer Should Know pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-13-2007 10:35 AM
Affiliate Marketing Blog fade The Spam Forum 0 02-10-2007 12:18 AM
Expectations from Affiliate Managers (New Article) Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-24-2006 02:46 AM
Great affiliate article Steven General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-02-2006 09:16 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0