Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 284
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
yes I am an idiot.
Ahh, bless - we still love you Jeremy
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-30-2007, 06:38 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 296
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramchip View Post
I still class myself as a newbie here but this is what I have learnt so far.

1. Don't buy anything from Sizzzz

2. Don't Upset Jeremy.

LoL! You made me laugh, needed some fun after the bad.. then the mushy.. a laugh was good
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-30-2007, 07:05 PM
TheDonk TheDonk is offline
Rebel Freedom Fighter
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 197
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
So sweet, or no sweat?
Oops...no sweat. Duh.
__________________
Complete Chan Poker Review and Bonus Information
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-30-2007, 07:09 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 196
Default

I think TheDonk makes a good point except for the fact that he seems to say "Figure out who the next up commers will be". As if those are the only people AM's should be taking care of.

I think the AM's that are doing a great job, timing replies and helpful pretty much know who they are. If not maybe we should pass out some awards.

The ignorant self absorbed "my time have more value then yours" AM's need to get a clue or give the job to someone who actually cares about doing it properly.

Nobody is perfect and I never expect responses within 2min but lets be realistic. If you cant handle the amount of affiliates then send them to another AM. I would love to be an AM and show everyone how it is suppose to be done.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 975
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonk View Post
Oops...no sweat. Duh.
Hey... maybe you were hitting on Jeremy ... just wanted to clarify.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a hand - send me a text message Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-25-2007 04:51 PM
Bodog's Message About Instant Checks stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-19-2007 10:50 PM
message to appear on everysite of forum towards top ILLGeTuOnTiLT Web Design Q&A 1 10-20-2006 12:40 PM
Message boards checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-27-2005 04:53 PM
A message to Joe Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 09-11-2005 08:30 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0