Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-06-2005, 08:51 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Dude I just spent 10 minutes cleaning our community up from your identical postings from an email we exchanged over a year ago! Your SUSPENDED.

I understand your upset because I have not PM'd you back within 48 hours. Let me point a few things out to you............I get over 300 emails and PM's every day. I don't have time to respond to everyone within 24 hours, especially to business offers and ridiculous requests. Besides that if you want to earn my business, learn to be persistent.

Now I have nothing to hide so I will happily reprint what you spammed here 8 different times.

Quote:
--- Empire Marketing
wrote:
> For a website built in frontpage with broken
> links........................hmmmmmm I think I'll
> pass. Good luck on your quest to become a
> millionaire.
>
> It's a great feeling once you get there!!!
>
>
> Jeremy Enke
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Joe Chang
> To: Empire Marketing
> Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 12:49 AM
> Subject: Re: holdemschool.com
>
>
> $1,000,000 plus 21% ownership.
>
> Empire Marketing
> wrote:
> Yes how much will you sell the domain name
> holdemschool.com for?
>
>
> Jeremy Enke
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Joe Chang"
> To: "Empire Marketing"
> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 10:59 PM
> Subject: Re: holdemschool.com
>
>
> > ? u got?
> >
> > joe
> > --- Empire Marketing
> > wrote:
> > > How much for this domain name?
> > >
> > >
> > > Jeremy
> >


Then you private message me over 1 year later with a copied email from Pacific Poker where you are still trying to sell the same domain that STILL has no Google PR or Alexa Ranking for $1,000,000. Pacific responded to you with two words........NOT INTERESTED!

You PM me with your Pacific email copied asking me to try to broker this domain as well as well as halfpoker.com, halfcasino.com, halfbingo.com, and halfgaming.com and you'll pay me 25%

You would be lucky to get over $1000 for the whole bundle of domains and quite honestly I don't need the $250. I'm not gonna waste my time with someone whose evaluation of their domains is off by at least $995,000. HoldemSchool is a decent domain but it still isn't worth more than a few thousand (at best) without traffic or undeveloped. I am a successful business person and I am not even going to waste my time responding to people that are delusional about this industry.

Your concept of halfgaming sucks, it's already happening and it's called rakeback. Likewise if you can't afford to put up a decent website in a years time, then your not someone I want to do business with. You have no drive and are not the type of person who knows how to "make it happen"

Furthermore you show your stupidity and lack of business sense by spamming the largest community of poker affiliates on the internet with an email that makes you look like a complete moron.

I would have happily opened up dialogue with you on the forums but I had to suspend your account because you were polluting the place with repeat posts of that email. If you want to be unsuspended you can email me, but try to act like a professional and not a drunk moron.


Jeremy
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-06-2005, 10:11 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,385
Default

Yeah...and Vinnie is on your ass now too.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-06-2005, 10:38 PM
skits2 skits2 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 116
Default

Jeremy,

If you have a couple spare million lying around, I have several websites without much PR that I would be happy to part with. I would insist on 25% ownership though.

__________________
Free Webpage Templates - free templates to start your site, updated weekly
103 Ways To Get Traffic And Monetize Your Site - Stumped on what to do to improve your site? Look here for some suggestions
Dozens of Webpage Tools - Test your site speed, check your page rank, so who is linking to you, generate **** tags, and more, all from here
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,005
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

wow
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-11-2005, 08:30 PM
slowdive23 slowdive23 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Upland, CA. USA
Posts: 128
Send a message via MSN to slowdive23
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeremy@Sep 6 2005, 07:51 PM
If you want to be unsuspended you can email me, but try to act like a professional and not a drunk moron.


Jeremy
I wouldn't even give him hope Jeremy. It's obvious he's the expert liar that's makes up the better part of ignorant bulk spammers.
__________________
<span style=\'color:blue\'>Don't tell us about Private Property, this is America!</span>

[email protected]

Protect you Poker Affiliate Empire today!

College Nuts for Poker!

Get your bonus codes on poker chips!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Message to US affiliates rocabo PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 10 03-07-2007 08:12 AM
Bodog's Message About Instant Checks stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 01-19-2007 10:50 PM
message to appear on everysite of forum towards top ILLGeTuOnTiLT Web Design Q&A 1 10-20-2006 12:40 PM
Need Message Board Help! Bryan Web Design Q&A 3 06-05-2006 06:00 PM
Message boards checkingout General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 10-27-2005 04:53 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0