Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-24-2007, 03:09 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,173
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

LOL at the locker on the right. I used to have the full size one for the packers (I am a niners fan but family is from Wisc)

I loved that thing.

Tiger and Ali...nice choices.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-24-2007, 05:24 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 321
Default

Where the hell are the hookers, midgets, and firetrucks?
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-28-2007, 04:29 PM
pokerforfree pokerforfree is offline
Poker For Free
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Groningen, the Netherlands
Posts: 138
Send a message via AIM to pokerforfree
Default

A bit late but... I have finally taken a snapshot after I cleaned up a bit. Unfortunately I have to wait until February 1st to spent more time in it when I will officially start working as a part time -, instead of a spare time affiliate.

Later,

Giorgio


__________________
My Personal Stuff:

Online Pokeren
Poker Chips
HighStakers.com
PokerKudos.com
Best Online Casino's
NBA Live Leagues
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-28-2007, 06:06 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko View Post

here you can see one of my wardrobes with broken door, a treadmill on the right which i use to hang up some clothes

Attachment 57
Dunno why this makes me laugh but your treadmill looks like a big ass smiley face
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-30-2007, 11:05 PM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 257
Default

ahahah- it does look happy though
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-30-2007, 11:16 PM
Prenut Prenut is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 321
Default

I will see if I can get a camera to take some pictures of my office overlooking the Atlantic. Though I would hardly call it an office as I work from either the kitchen table or the nice balcony outside. I have never really needed an office per se, as I attempt to go as paperless as possible.
__________________
Get a 25% bonus to play Poker at Pacific. Max bonus is $100 Click this link to play
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Absolute Poker Super User Thread chrisptp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 98 10-18-2007 11:52 PM
PAW vs. GPWA Tournament - Official Sunday Thread Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 48 04-19-2007 03:28 PM
Official Video Thread - Online Poker Ban Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-14-2006 07:39 PM
The Official World Cup Thread Jeremy The Cocktail Lounge 9 07-11-2006 11:38 AM
Official Party Poker Rakeback Thread Randy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 87 10-28-2005 06:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0