Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 06-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,256
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default The Official World Cup Thread

I can't believe no one has started this thread yet.

I'd put my money on England.............whose your pick?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

My pick's the easy one - go you socceroos!

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 502
Default

I'm originally from Brighton, England.

Go Brits!!!!!!

Current Bodog Odds:

Brazil


2/1



Argentina


13/2



Germany


13/2



England


6/1



Netherlands


12/1



Italy


7/1



France


12/1



Spain


9/1



Portugal


22/1



Czech Republic


18/1



Sweden


38/1



Ukraine


100/1



Mexico


42/1



Croatia


80/1



Serbia & Montenegro


90/1



Ivory Coast


95/1



USA


200/1



Poland


950/1



Paraguay


180/1



Japan


250/1



Ecuador


175/1



Ghana


250/1



Switzerland


100/1



South Korea


190/1



Tunisia


240/1



Australia


95/1



Togo


950/1



Angola


500/1



Costa Rica


650/1



Iran


500/1



Saudi Arabia


600/1



Trinidad & Tobago


800/1



Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,256
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks for the odds Dave. I think I am going to go place some $$ on a few underdogs. I like odds of over 200-1

$10 on Poland at 950-1. That's would be a hell of a return, but the odds of getting struck by lightning are probably better.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-15-2006, 02:40 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 562
Default

England for the win!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2006, 02:33 AM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,029
Default

Im an england supporter personally. If you want to help a fellow affiliate out, we have some links to sportsbooks on our homepage.

Thanks,

Graham
BankrollBoost.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 432
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

It would be nice to see the U.S. actually make a decent showing tomorrow against Italy.

After seeing the horrible showing they made against the Czech Republic I'm not sure how good they really are. So many people said this was supposed to be the best team they've ever had, but I guess we'll have to see what happens.

Prediction - United States 3 Italy 1. Go U.S.!

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-07-2006, 03:42 PM
gumbajohnny's Avatar
gumbajohnny gumbajohnny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft lauderdale
Posts: 212
Send a message via AIM to gumbajohnny Send a message via MSN to gumbajohnny Send a message via Skype™ to gumbajohnny
Default Rooting for the Italians

Guess you guys know who I will be rooting for.
__________________
Good Luck To Us All!!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-11-2006, 06:28 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 366
Default

When Germany won on Saturday night this country went absolutely nuts - I have never, ever in my life seen such a wild party! Germany is stereotypically known for "following the rules" but on Saturday they were holding onto the roofs of cars ripping around town waving flags, they blocked an intersection with free kegs, it was amazing! I was in London last Saturday when England lost... never have I seen such a crazy party die so quickly, London went from the wildest place on earth to eerily silent in a matter of 1 minute after they lost in penalty shots
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-11-2006, 11:38 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

After all the losses (& surrenders lol) the French have suffered over the centuries, you'd think they'd be better losers

That head butt was sh*tty!
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Video Thread - Online Poker Ban Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-14-2006 07:39 PM
OFFICIAL "CHANGE YOUR SITE TO TARGET FOREIGN MARKETS" Idea Thread corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-07-2006 04:57 PM
Official April Payment Thread Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 22 05-19-2006 11:13 AM
The Official Freeroll Smack Thread Randy72560 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 12-14-2005 10:15 PM
Official Party Poker Rakeback Thread Randy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 87 10-28-2005 06:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0