Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2007, 01:25 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 225
Default Content Question!

I cant remember the website where you can goto to make sure nobody is using your content. I would like to check on some stuff I wrote.

Can someone please help me?
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 305
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I think it's xxxhttp://www.copyscape.com
__________________
Poker Tutoring | Strategy Forum | Hand History Replayer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-21-2007, 02:08 PM
DontLook's Avatar
DontLook DontLook is offline
Super Mod
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 225
Default

Thanks!
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Rounders Online Poker Tells
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2007, 08:26 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 378
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Beware though, copyscape really only gets the indexed stuff.... copyscape doesn't generally show stuff that was copied real recently :/
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sizzz, Please Stop Stealing Content ThePokerBank General Poker Affiliate Discussion 46 11-07-2007 12:49 PM
content question absentx Search Engine Optimization 10 10-08-2007 03:29 AM
framed content, sitemaps, spiders xpertadvice4u Search Engine Optimization 1 02-09-2007 01:49 PM
Gambling Content Website for sale $2500+ per Month Verfiable! LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 0 01-21-2007 03:51 AM
CONTENT! Orginal Fresh Unique Gambling Content LadyHoldem The Spam Forum 1 12-11-2006 07:17 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:22 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0