General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Hey I would bet for $10k you could get the guys from Poker-SEO.com for 6 months and some change.
You mean Badger? He might be the guy who has made the most money in this industry. If not, he's up there. Don't think he would even look at my site for 10k.
I assume its Steve because that site looks exactly like playwinningpoker. Plz correct me if im wrong...
You can tell it's Steve's site because he includes information about how to contact him for consulting on this page: http://www.poker-seo.com/contact/. His minimum price for consulting is six figures.
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!