New Poker Girl - Thanks again for your help, I added you to my personal msn list in case you were wondering who that was that added you!
Kaus - Thanks for the input, I have been a lot at the local students here, and I will scrap those graphics as I suck with photoshop and I was just fooling around. I checked out London Meetup and it was London in the UK, but I found a smaller one in Ontario!
Graham - "run a contest on sitepoint/digital point for a new header" can you clarify what this means I havn't heard of this before. Good idea's with the t-shirt's I will try and figure a place to get these done (again don't know what the sitepoint/dp contest is.. i'll google it). And for the brandi section I didn't want to rank for it, just saw some sites with Poker Babes section and thought that's a good way to get some young men coming back
Is there any way to make my site more professional using the layout I have or would I have to use a CSS (CCS?) template thing. The one I got made for me the NPG posted hasn't been working. Would that site still be easy to rank in google with? (Im a noob but I thought that was a CSS site? and I heard those weren't as good for SEO.. I may be wrong)