View Single Post
  #7  
Old 11-12-2007, 12:59 AM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 792
Default

He actually has a good looking template (IMO) but he couldn't get it working properly ..and its very hard to explain technical things (for me anyway) on messenger and I even had some trouble getting it working properly (There are a lot of files and things I didnt understand) He gave me access to ftp but for some reason I couldn't log on. This is the template and it looks soo much better than the current on.

I have an empty hosting account, if I put all of those files in it and gave him ftp access and he transfers them to his computer and then he puts them on his site after cleaing out his root 1st...you think that would work?
__________________

Reply With Quote