View Single Post
  #1  
Old 11-12-2007, 12:27 AM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 114
Default $150 - $200 Budget - New Affiliate

Hey similar to the $200 budget thread, but instead of having a good site with high traffic mines basically the opposite.

I am just starting my first site which is aimed to my City and the local university www.uwopoker.com

My site is not good looking at all I know this, I need some help in learning how to make nice and professional looking.

I do rank high in google for what I aimed for: London Ontario Poker and Ontario Poker

Im getting decent traffic but I need to convert visitors into players a lot better. I think a more professional looking site would make them trust me more and sign up for the sites.

Any Idea on how to spend my money?
Any suggestions to learn how to make a better site with dreamweaver?
Any thing else?

Thanks a lot for your help.
Reply With Quote