Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,165
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default PAP / CAP Affiliate Freeroll Tonight

Greg is hosting a freeroll event tonight at Vegas 24/7. If anyone is bored on a Friday night, here is the info.

Not sure if I am playing or not yet.


http://www.pokeraffiliateprograms.co...=1025#post1025


Also if a PAW member wins Greg will be shipping you a $25 gift card on top of the prize pool. If I win, I get a date with his wife in Cali.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-02-2007, 06:50 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Greg is hosting a freeroll event tonight at Vegas 24/7. If anyone is bored on a Friday night, here is the info.

Not sure if I am playing or not yet.


http://www.pokeraffiliateprograms.co...=1025#post1025


Also if a PAW member wins Greg will be shipping you a $25 gift card on top of the prize pool. If I win, I get a date with his wife in Cali.
Please dont let him win...
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,529
Default

Dude, if we're playing for a date with Greg's wife, then I'll play for sure!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-02-2007, 06:51 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,529
Default

Then again, I'm not sure if my wife would let me go out on a date with another woman.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,165
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Ahhh the good life. At home on a Friday night with the kids in bed and the wife watching some garbage on T.V.

I can vaguely remember the college days when a Friday night involved bar hopping and trying to take home drunk girls.

Looks like I'm in for the tourney. See you all there
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Admin@PP's Avatar
Admin@PP Admin@PP is offline
Poker Room Affiliate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 27
Default

I registered through the AP Client. Is that cool?
__________________
Check out this online poker portal where you can find online poker reviews and sites that offer free online poker money.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,165
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Enke363 for the win.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-02-2007, 07:40 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 152
Default

What time is it scheduled for eastern time lol

EDIT - Found out its 9:00 for us in the eastern time zone .. see you at the tables!

Last edited by poker69 : 11-02-2007 at 07:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:02 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

How in the hell do i get myself into these situations. It's because of you crazy people that I cant leave my laptop open at home

See ya'll there for some chip swapping/wife swapping/trash talking good poker...
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:03 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Hey if anyone hasn't registered yet I'd use the name Potripper...LOL
Instant Props to who does it
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate $500.00 gauranteed freeroll morty The Spam Forum 0 09-11-2007 10:29 PM
Affiliate Freeroll at ChanPoker - Ipod Touch! Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 09-11-2007 02:08 PM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Party Reneges on Affiliate Freeroll gopherblue PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 16 04-02-2006 07:37 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0