Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:17 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I tried but it was already taken. So Enke363 was the next best. I am going to play with relentless aggression. Either I will be knocked out in the first round or I will be among the top 3 chip leaders.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 11-02-2007 at 08:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:27 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 426
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Damn, I was seriously hoping to see the name on the screen lol. I am going to guess Kyle has 420 in his username
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:32 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

eeeeeawwwww I'm in!

noticed some 420 brethren there lol
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:45 PM
kdollar kdollar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 186
Default

It's game time, I am in!
__________________
Play online poker and get the best poker bonus codes. Find out the top online poke rooms and get daily online poker news.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,529
Default

I'm playing under the name DocLucifer tonight, folks. See ya at the tables.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Notspot Notspot is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 289
Default

Didn't have time to install and all that, so registered through AP as FruitBatCat.

GL all
__________________
Poker Bonus Directory | The Poker Blog | Pokerstars Marketing Code
Poker Dictionary | Sit and Go Poker | Best Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Bingo, I am the chip leader. These are Tchips though, (temporary chips)
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Admin@PP's Avatar
Admin@PP Admin@PP is offline
Poker Room Affiliate
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 27
Default

How about a link bounty on your head?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Bingo, I am the chip leader. These are Tchips though, (temporary chips)
__________________
Check out this online poker portal where you can find online poker reviews and sites that offer free online poker money.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-02-2007, 09:13 PM
poker69's Avatar
poker69 poker69 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 169
Default

LOL out in 88th place ... Went all in pre flop with KK... Guess what they had .. AA


Just brutal haha I was hoping to play for a few hours oh well, Ill come back to see the final table in a bit
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-03-2007, 12:13 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

team green out in 5th lol

Edit:
I like that room & software too.
What network & what other rooms are on it?

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate $500.00 gauranteed freeroll morty The Spam Forum 0 09-11-2007 10:29 PM
Affiliate Freeroll at ChanPoker - Ipod Touch! Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 09-11-2007 02:08 PM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Party Reneges on Affiliate Freeroll gopherblue PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 16 04-02-2006 07:37 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0