Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 11-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gPowell View Post
Damn, I was seriously hoping to see the name on the screen lol. I am going to guess Kyle has 420 in his username
Haha nope, guess I missed the boat for vegas 24/7 poker
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,165
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Vegas24/7 shares players with Absolute Poker. I got knocked out early and watched the movie Hostel. One of the craziest movies I have ever seen.

Thanks for the tourney Greg.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,529
Default

Hostel is awesome. I knew I was doing good when I outlasted Jeremy.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Affiliate $500.00 gauranteed freeroll morty The Spam Forum 0 09-11-2007 10:29 PM
Affiliate Freeroll at ChanPoker - Ipod Touch! Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 17 09-11-2007 02:08 PM
Poker affiliate Programs edmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 05-27-2007 12:07 PM
Party Reneges on Affiliate Freeroll gopherblue PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 16 04-02-2006 07:37 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0