Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-19-2007, 02:31 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,298
Default

Quote:
Yes Greg K is a fake account.
WTF?
__________________
RakeBack
  #12  
Old 10-19-2007, 02:34 AM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 277
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

You're clearly a super user account Greg. Time to 'fess up.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
  #13  
Old 10-19-2007, 02:35 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

i will point out that until yesterday Sharkscope had an Iframe to several sites, forcing cookies, Carbon, Sun & Hollywood to name 3.

No, nothing should have been in my source from simply typing in a comment.

I have no reason to deny the pages i have been on but I dont like the idea of being tracked by PAW
  #14  
Old 10-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
but I dont like the idea of being tracked by PAW
Please explain how you are being "tracked" by PAW......

Also EDMC, I have just been reading through some of your posts tonight, as well as your PM to me. I think you are fucked up dude.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 10-19-2007 at 03:42 AM.
  #15  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
I think you are fucked up dude.
Don't mince words, Jeremy. How do you really feel?
  #16  
Old 10-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Seriously, this once a month meltdown from EDMC is getting old.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
  #17  
Old 10-19-2007, 01:51 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

If I owned or moderated a forum, and a member there accused me of stealing his niches and tracking his keywords, I'd just ban the member and be done with it. I'm not sure why anyone would put up with that nonsense for any longer than it would take to read such a nonsensical, meanspirited post.
  #18  
Old 10-19-2007, 02:04 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I suppose I am too nice and want to give EDMC the benefit of the doubt that perhaps he was just drunk. I really should just ban him though for posting that kind of crap here.

The good news is however I am pretty sure everyone reading his posts just shook their heads awe like myself last night.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #19  
Old 10-22-2007, 07:49 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Yep, I posted. Im just pissed off about having to change password change every week. I dont appreciate an AM contacting me, then telling me my passwords & login on IM. Para? Sure. I changed my PAW 10 min ago (PS, that was the 1st time for PAW, somethings odd)

Yep - Paranoid thread :

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...-keywords.html
  #20  
Old 10-22-2007, 08:46 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Orange County
Posts: 446
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

EDMC, are you honestly going totally off the deep end man? Remember when I was at CAP Spring Break and you we're like "I am Greg Powell"
Explain whats going on here man, it's getting weird...are you related to BingoT?
__________________
Greg's Poker Affiliate Marketing Blog
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Overture Poker Domain For Sale Graham Websites & Domains For Sale 3 08-23-2007 12:21 PM
party stats problem FattyOwnz PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 8 02-28-2006 09:13 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0