Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Closed Thread
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-22-2007, 08:58 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gPowell View Post
EDMC, are you honestly going totally off the deep end man? Remember when I was at CAP Spring Break and you we're like "I am Greg Powell"
Explain whats going on here man, it's getting weird...are you related to BingoT?
Yes AM, bama was a blast. I am not related to, nor do I have any issues with BingoT.
  #22  
Old 10-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

your saying an affiliate manager sent you your paw login information? Are you serious?
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
  #23  
Old 10-23-2007, 02:01 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is online now
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 393
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I thought he was saying a moderator sent him his loggin info for PAW..
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
  #24  
Old 10-23-2007, 09:02 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,187
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
I dont appreciate an AM contacting me, then telling me my passwords & login on IM. Para? Sure. I changed my PAW 10 min ago (PS, that was the 1st time for PAW, somethings odd)
seems he thinks an affiliate manager sent it to him.

Edmc, please respond. This is ANOTHER big claim you have made against Paw, and if you don't prove it you are gone. This is getting ridiculous.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
  #25  
Old 10-23-2007, 10:18 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

This is complete nonsense and a waste of a thread.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  #26  
Old 10-23-2007, 11:19 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
seems he thinks an affiliate manager sent it to him.

Edmc, please respond. This is ANOTHER big claim you have made against Paw, and if you don't prove it you are gone. This is getting ridiculous.
Yes, private details have been accessed again & only through email addy's I specifically use for affiliate sites. The spamming is bad enough but I dont like passwords recited to me.

Brandon, I'm not accusing PAW specifically but someone is up to no good.
  #27  
Old 10-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,268
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Hey Ed,

I can assure you nobody directly from PAW is up to no good. I am still having a hard time comprehending exactly what you are saying.

The only AM's here are Mitchell and Inga. I don't think you have had correspondence with either of them. Likewise you and I have not had any correspondence with respect to "passwords" or anything remotely close.

Surely you can read through your posts over the past few days and see why most people have no idea what you are talking about.

In fact many people here think you should be banned. If you feel there is a security issue with this website (PAW), please PM me all the specific details and I will look into it. But to keep this thread going with posts that really share no information except for vague accusations is a waste of time.

Furthermore anytime I leave for half a day, I get nervous about what you are going to post in this thread next.

I am locking this thread for now.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good Overture Poker Domain For Sale Graham Websites & Domains For Sale 3 08-23-2007 12:21 PM
party stats problem FattyOwnz PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 8 02-28-2006 09:13 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0