Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews
  #1  
Old 08-21-2007, 11:14 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,032
Default Good Overture Poker Domain For Sale

I am selling crazygameofpoker.net

I picked this one up a while ago, but never got around to doing anything with it. Hopefully someone can make better use of it than I can. I think it would be a great domain for a blog or a poker videos site.

According to overture "Crazy Game of Poker" receives roughly 2000 searches per month.

The domain only has 90 days left on it. Bidding will start at $20 with increments of $5 (please post your bid below).

It is currently hosted at Netfirms, so I believe I could push it to your account there.

If you don't want to bid, I will set the BIN at $150.

Auction ends Sunday at Midnight.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2007, 11:46 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

"Crazy Game of Poker" is a song that is popular with teens and 20 somethings in the US. It's by a band named O.A.R. I think that is why that phrase gets so many searches.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2007, 05:47 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 1,032
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunPoker.com View Post
"Crazy Game of Poker" is a song that is popular with teens and 20 somethings in the US. It's by a band named O.A.R. I think that is why that phrase gets so many searches.

Mark
Oh...lol...oops, but I bet those teens and 20 somethings play poker . Starting big lowered to $5
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-23-2007, 12:21 PM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
Default

Actually, you may want to sell that on a music related site. Or go to the band's site and see if they have a forum and then sell it there. I bet you would get more for it there.

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0