Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-19-2007, 12:28 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default Is PAW tracking our keywords?

Never mind the trust we put on them as an affiliate team

http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/f...html#post69713

Now it would be easy for a team of that size to steal your niche if they were tracking you. Now ive been blamed for a text post. You wont find a cookie there but I was on the site in question. For PAW to find that out, they must have been tracking me on this site. Hence the plundering of keyterms
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-19-2007, 01:27 AM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 155
Default

First super user accounts and now PAW is spying on us.... what a crazy week. I thought I just lost my wallet in Barcelona, but now I am certain Jeremy stole it while we were at the Cabaret.
__________________
Poker Dynasty: Poker Articles and Poker Videos

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-19-2007, 03:12 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,246
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

EDMC, what are you talking about?
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-19-2007, 03:21 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,286
Default

Sounds like you might have picked up some virii in your travels to me?

@Edmc Are you running a good AntiVirus &/or Firewall?

Never heard of such a bug? but I think it might be possible, with nothing in the way to stop it, like not running a good updated AV
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Darko Darko is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 259
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCNastermind View Post
First super user accounts and now PAW is spying on us.... what a crazy week. I thought I just lost my wallet in Barcelona, but now I am certain Jeremy stole it while we were at the Cabaret.

hmmm i did wonder what he was doing when i saw him fiddling with a jacket pocket.... i just assumed it was his No wonder he was buying us drinks all night.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-19-2007, 10:16 AM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,530
Default

I don't think PAW *needs* to plunder other people's niches, but anyone who wants to find your keyword phrases need look no further than the title tags of the pages on your website. Seems like a nasty, paranoid accusation to me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
idea for tracking code lipaonline General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 08-14-2007 07:22 AM
Poker Stars Tracking? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 06-27-2007 05:48 PM
Stuffing keywords kaus Search Engine Optimization 3 05-05-2007 03:36 AM
Link Tracking Question... NeverBeg General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-17-2006 10:44 AM
META Keywords? Godfather Search Engine Optimization 1 10-11-2005 12:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0