Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums
>
Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates
>
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
Don`t be a donkey, deposit now
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
FAQ
Members List
Calendar
Search
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
Social Bookmarking
Thread Tools
Display Modes
#
11
10-18-2007, 11:33 PM
edmc
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
It wasnt but Greg K has just came out as a monkey account.
Very specific, but very false information being passed on.
Time for PAW to verify or every PAW member is being screwed,
Sweet FA cokie pinching on any of my sites, dunno about PAW & it doesnt look good for a site supposedly looking after affiliates
edmc
View Public Profile
Find all posts by edmc
#
12
10-18-2007, 11:57 PM
edmc
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Id like an answer.
Yes I was on the site.
No I wasnt collecting cookies.
Yes PAW apparently was.
Yes, Greg K must be a fake PAW account.
Yes, I am an affiliate for adult sites.
Yes, PAW has become less trustworthy.
edmc
View Public Profile
Find all posts by edmc
#
13
10-19-2007, 12:09 AM
NewPokerGirl
Special Member
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 870
I don't get it...
Quote:
yep
instant reg.
what does that mean? I dont see an image....im sooo confused. ED, I don't understand your posts either...I'm stupid today
edit:...the code didn't show up but it was an img linked to suckdick.com..
__________________
Check out my detailed
Carbon Poker review
including information on the Carbon Poker promotions
NewPokerGirl
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NewPokerGirl
Visit NewPokerGirl's homepage!
Find all posts by NewPokerGirl
#
14
10-19-2007, 12:13 AM
edmc
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by
NewPokerGirl
I don't get it...
what does that mean? I dont see an image....im sooo confused. ED, I don't understand your posts either...I'm stupid today
edit:...the code didn't show up but it was an img linked to suckdick.com..
Thats a very big question. One that makes me think PAW is beginning to suck dick
edmc
View Public Profile
Find all posts by edmc
#
15
10-19-2007, 08:13 AM
mfosouto
Knocked Johnny Chan out
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 169
Edmc, are you saying you did not put that code on your post? Did you write the post? I think I am being stupid, but I don't know WTF is going on....
__________________
- Partnership
: Tutoring for newbies. PM for details.
- Translation work
: PM me for
quality translations to
Portuguese
- Selling
cheap
poker domains
in this thread
.
mfosouto
View Public Profile
Send a private message to mfosouto
Find all posts by mfosouto
Page 2 of 2
<
1
2
«
Previous Thread
|
Next Thread
»
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1
(0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version
Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode
Switch to Hybrid Mode
Switch to Threaded Mode
Posting Rules
You
may not
post new threads
You
may not
post replies
You
may not
post attachments
You
may not
edit your posts
vB code
is
On
Smilies
are
On
[IMG]
code is
On
HTML code is
On
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates
General Poker Affiliate Discussion
New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews
Search Engine Optimization
The Poker Affiliate Exchange
Digg Circle
Websites & Domains For Sale
Link Exchanges
WTB - Want To Buy
Web Design Service & Coding
Buy & Sell Advertising
Joint Ventures
Web Design Q&A
Offline Poker Affiliate Promotions
General Poker Chat
The Cocktail Lounge
Poker Affiliate World Sponsored Programs - Poker Affiliate Programs
Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network
ChanPoker.com
CakePoker.com
PokerStars.com
888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program
NutsPoker.com
FullTiltPoker.com
CDPoker.com
Sportsbook.com
NoblePoker.com
AbsolutePoker.com
SunPoker.com - FocalClick
ParadisePoker.com
HollyWoodPoker.com
Mansion.com
DuplicatePoker.com - Skill Gaming
PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners
TitanPoker.com
PAW Casino Affiliate Programs
PokerLeagueSoftware.com
Redkings.com
Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
No deposit bonuses. 100% free
pcz
The Spam Forum
0
09-15-2007
03:57 PM
Pitbull Poker Free $10 No Deposit
ndlover
The Spam Forum
0
07-05-2007
05:46 AM
no deposit bonus codes
pcz
The Spam Forum
1
06-15-2007
01:41 PM
50% rakeback Free cash and deposit bonuses
baechips
The Spam Forum
0
04-27-2007
08:24 PM
Planetluck,PartyBingo,32 Red,Poker.com,PartyPoker
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino
The Spam Forum
50
01-11-2007
09:57 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is
05:13 PM
.
Contact Us
-
Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forum
-
Archive
-
Top
Poker Affiliate Programs
Poker News
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0