Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,281
Default Online Forum Challenge

Who's planning on playing in the next forum challenge at Fulltilt?

I just finished hacking my new bb together last night. This is one thing I've been really looking forward to.
Checked it out just now & lo & behold... the next one is in a couple weeks! Oct, 27-28th

I didn't see PAW listed either?

I'm on a mission now to get my frontend wrapped up by tomorrow.

Anyone want to represent? My new one or PAW?
This sounds like a blast! always fun playing with the gang here.

cheers
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-14-2007, 03:00 AM
xpertadvice4u xpertadvice4u is offline
Longest Poster Ever
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 451
Default I'll join...

If you are strapped for players, I'll join, Greg.
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-15-2007, 05:23 AM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,281
Default

Cool, xpert damn near a crowd

Going to try & get approved tomorrow.

I'll post again when I hear back.

cheers
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-15-2007, 06:30 AM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 349
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

I'll play.. just could you please call my house, my cell, and email me I always forget these danged things, usually because i'm busy playing poker online :O
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-16-2007, 09:11 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,281
Default

OK, am approved & in the registration dropdown.

I'll buzz ya LadyHoldem, love to have some of the fairer sex on board

opened the doors a few minutes ago, but have a few things to get up still.

I'll post back in a bit.

Any hired guns out there interested?
I'm going to playing the most serious poker I've ever played probably. I want this thing lol
__________________
RakeBack
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-16-2007, 09:54 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Greg you started this, so we mine as well throw your forum some love. I'll join and play (providing the wife doesn't have plans)

I'll also throw a couple $50 bounties out there for the two PAW members who last longest as well.

Post all the details when you have them. Even better make a page on your site about it for the PAW members and I'll throw up an announcement for you with a link.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:10 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Yep, put me in. Blew my tank at FT the other day but if I deposit I'll throw in another bounty. As long as its not tomorrow. Thats my drunk day. Scotland playing. Jeremy ban me for tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,238
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Jeremy ban me for tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
Ed, just provide us with some comedy relief tomorrow. We're probably all ready for it.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
Ed, just provide us with some comedy relief tomorrow. We're probably all ready for it.
Hehe You better hope the footie is not being held in my house. I think my cus had the honors tomorrow
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-16-2007, 10:50 PM
Holyman's Avatar
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 296
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

I never seem to have time to play anymore. What's your forum name and I'll register for it under you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Review my new site - Online Poker Trading Forum eXplicit New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 15 09-30-2007 11:20 PM
US Online Poker Forum freydaddy The Poker Affiliate Exchange 6 10-23-2006 12:56 PM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 10:33 PM
online forum challenge - anyone taking part scrawnybob General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 06-23-2006 01:42 PM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0