online forum challenge - anyone taking part
hi all
just curious if anyone is getting their forum involved in onlineforumchallenge ? I've seen several of these similar looking sites but wasnt to sure if getting involved was a good idea
I expect its someone here's site - and im not dissing it btw
but I'm trying to work out these sort of forum contests are a good thing to be involved with or not
it seems like you could easily loose signups for the sites that they are hosting events at purely because player are not the brightest at understanding how we all make money - ie. signups
are they just trying to mop up the odd signup that doesnt do it on the original forums site or what is the angle ?
cheers for any advice - scrawnybob
__________________
4kingpoker.com ... don't get bitter - get better Poker Forum
BadBeatorNot.com ... Poker Odds Calculator
MillionDollarPokerGuide.com ... Poker Guide & Directory
Scrawnybob's 4kingPoker Rants & Rambles ... Poker Blog
|