Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 09-19-2007, 08:56 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,519
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

What's really sad is the affiliates who sent out mass emails to their forums telling members that AP is rigged go look at 2 + 2 without knowledge of anything except gossip.

There is quite the amount of gossip about this issue on both ends and I think it's really pathetic when people start making accusations when its not necessary nor do they know the situation.

It helps no one!
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:25 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,698
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakewell View Post
I know nothing about Danielle other than this one post, but I think it's a highly revealing window.
Same with me regarding you.

I'd conclude that a multi-paragraph critique on punctuation suggests obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:26 PM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 341
Default

The majority of errors I found in the post was just that these > ' < were not used for when something belongs to someone. Such as Dave's chair, or the Boys' team. Or in the context of the post, Players' cards.

Didn't notice them at all first time around, but I had to challenge myself to try and find them after they were brought up in the post. However, I would find it hard to conclude that the Absolute Poker room is a mess after noticing a handful of incredibly minor errors in a forum post.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 930
Default

lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP View Post
I'd conclude that a multi-paragraph critique on punctuation suggests obsessive-compulsive disorder and perhaps you should seek help.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:44 PM
AceHigh Pino's Avatar
AceHigh Pino AceHigh Pino is offline
The Constant Learner
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 537
Send a message via AIM to AceHigh Pino Send a message via MSN to AceHigh Pino Send a message via Yahoo to AceHigh Pino
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakewell View Post
Pardon the interruption, I was just trying to find a solid place to make my first post and forever tarnish any future reputation here as both a PAW member and a human being.

I hope you'll also forgive me for my *excessive* *usage* *of* *asterisks* *instead* *of* *general* *quotes* *around* *certain* *words.*
__________________
"Givin much thanks to all the hustlers, and most importantly YOU, the customer" - Jay Z
  • Casino Arizona Poker Tournaments
  • Arizona Poker Forums
4Flush Gambling News Writer - Independent Freelancer (PM For Rates)
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

This dude should be working for the cia as a handwriting analysist or something. At least not wasting his breath on that! And lol @ PPP's comment, I concur.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-19-2007, 09:49 PM
LadyHoldem's Avatar
LadyHoldem LadyHoldem is offline
Mouthy American Girl
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 343
Send a message via MSN to LadyHoldem Send a message via Yahoo to LadyHoldem Send a message via Skype™ to LadyHoldem
Default

Wow you have some time on your hands there dontchya Rakewell :O

If ya ever need a job writing content ...
__________________
I'm a WAHM (work at Home Mom), I primarily write gambling content like poker reviews, and gambling news, as of right now I'm writing about the WSOPE. You could say I'm a gambling Affiliate Webmaster I review poker portals, and I am against the US Gambling ban!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Pizzadude1 Pizzadude1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 22
Default

Hi everyone,

It's one thing to say "I want to wait and see how this is resolved before I stop promoting AP." it is another to sit here and call this a baseless rumor and act like the facts are not conclusive. There was cheating, we just don't know the extent and who was involved.

Also rakeboy, your post is pointless. The fact that anyone in AP has responded is a huge step. It's sad that only affiliate managers are responding and not the board but at least it is better then nothing. Heads will spin with this and the ball is really in Absolute Poker's court. It's not too late to save their business.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-19-2007, 10:28 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 701
Default

PPA's post should go in the hall of fame.

I'd vote (12 times if you'll let me) that we just delete this thread.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-19-2007, 11:26 PM
kaus kaus is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,519
Send a message via AIM to kaus Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I think we are up for quite a few new PAW members if this keeps up. Maybe Sharkscope's suggestion might be valid about the posting in this thread before it really ends up getting heated
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0