Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09-26-2007, 08:29 AM
alexpratt alexpratt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 16
Default Few hours to register

Small warning - The registration system will close in a few hours so register now before it is too late.

See you very soon - Weather is looking great!!!
__________________
iGaming Business
CAP Euro
CAP Magazine Digital Version Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4
Subcribe to CAP Magazine FREE
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,074
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I leave Sunday for Eig, and come back on the 9th.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09-26-2007, 11:27 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Sooo pre-CAP meetup at like 4pm on the Thursday?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 526
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

If anyone is a football fan (I mean real football, not that crappy American version of Rugby ), I'm trying to sort out some tickets to Barcelona vs Athletico Madrid on the Sunday afternoon. If you fancy coming drop me a PM by tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-26-2007, 01:44 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,971
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

I'm in, that would be sick.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09-26-2007, 01:46 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 702
Default

I've seen a few games at Nou Camp in Barcelona. The stadium is huge. Really worth the money even if you don't like football. Really nice atmosphere.
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-26-2007, 01:56 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 135
Default

I'll be there early (the 3rd) and staying a few days after (the 11th), so if anyone is in town then and wants to hang out send me a pm
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09-26-2007, 05:19 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,566
Default

Sorry guys, I won't be attending this event. However, if any affiliate manager wants to step up to the plate and send me, I'm all ears.
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,971
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking View Post
Sorry guys, I won't be attending this event. However, if any affiliate manager wants to step up to the plate and send me, I'm all ears.
Any chance you could dip into one of those brokerage accounts and just send Jenna.......You know she's in good hands with us.

That sucks you're not going.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAP Euro & The ASOP alexpratt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-08-2007 03:09 AM
CAP Euro Meetup Nick0r General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-23-2007 04:07 PM
CAP Euro Carly PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 01-15-2007 09:24 AM
CAP EURO - Where to stay? ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-09-2007 03:17 PM
Vegas Poker 247 at CAP Euro & ICE LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-27-2006 05:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0