Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 09-09-2007, 03:48 PM
alexpratt alexpratt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
Does anyone surf here at PAW? It is possible to surf outside Barcelona (not like Hawaii) so I will just surf and have fun a few days before and after the main events.
Hi Bahh,

I just got back from a wedding in Barcelona this weekend - I got there Friday but my friends were there on Thursday and they said people were surfing that day (small waves on the Friday) - I found it hard to believe because I didn't realise you could surf there but apparently they were - Not huge waves but certainly big enough
__________________
iGaming Business
CAP Euro
CAP Magazine Digital Version Issue 1 Issue 2 Issue 3 Issue 4
Subcribe to CAP Magazine FREE
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 09-09-2007, 04:01 PM
bahh's Avatar
bahh bahh is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Europe
Posts: 755
Default

October is apperently the best month for surf in Spain. You can even wear boardshorts..
__________________
Cheap English to Swedish translations. Special deal for PAW members. Visit eng2swe.com or PM me!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 09-09-2007, 11:22 PM
RCNastermind RCNastermind is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahh View Post
October is apperently the best month for surf in Spain. You can even wear boardshorts..
I've only surfed once but I'd be down to try it again.
__________________
Poker Articles
My new blog on how to be an Online Poker Pro
Join My Squidoo Group and Get a Free Link For Your Site: Rules of Poker
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 09-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,000
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

**Bump**

CAP Euro is only 1 week away. Who else is coming?

Brandon, Greg, and I are planning a night on the town.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 09-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,080
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
**Bump**

CAP Euro is only 1 week away. Who else is coming?

Brandon, Greg, and I are planning many night's on the town.
FYP
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 09-25-2007, 10:05 PM
DealerDan's Avatar
DealerDan DealerDan is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 259
Send a message via AIM to DealerDan
Default

Not 100% sure now - I came down with pneumonia last week. On the mend, but now the wife has went down with both viral vertigo & pneumonia wheee, and my son is starting a bit of a cough. Touch & go.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 09-26-2007, 05:36 AM
mftpg mftpg is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Budapest, An Englishman Abroad
Posts: 74
Default

Well after starting this tread off I'm not going to be able to make it either - family event in the UK and lack of $ to do both in the same month... have a great time all, by next year I'll have so many players that I'll be flying in 1st class!

Cheers, Mark
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 09-26-2007, 06:02 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,013
Default

Take lots of pics!
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 09-26-2007, 06:39 AM
SecretSauce SecretSauce is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 31
Default

I'll be there. Flying in around the 30th
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 09-26-2007, 06:43 AM
Carly - Stars's Avatar
Carly - Stars Carly - Stars is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 32
Default

I will be there Thursday - Sunday.

Carly
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CAP Euro & The ASOP alexpratt General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 08-08-2007 03:09 AM
CAP Euro Meetup Nick0r General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 01-23-2007 04:07 PM
CAP Euro Carly PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 01-15-2007 09:24 AM
CAP EURO - Where to stay? ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-09-2007 03:17 PM
Vegas Poker 247 at CAP Euro & ICE LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-27-2006 05:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0