You may have read on CAP the second hotel is sold out now - There are still rooms at the Prestiege and we have now found a 4th hotel - Website will be updated later - But I have pasted the details below. Also I'd advice you book your flights as soon as I booked today and they were up from last week.
Both of the hotels are just a 5 minute taxi journey away from the Tower which will cost less than €5. Walking is not advised as you would need to cross the Gran Via which is the main motorway from the airport into the city. Should you wish to book one of these, again, please email your details to or call Margaret Croxson on 00 44 (0) 1628 484614, quoting the name of the hotel and CAP Barcelona
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTELS DIRECTLY AS THEY WILL TELL YOU THEY ARE FULLY BOOKED AS WE HAVE BOTH OF THESE TOTALLY ON HOLD!
Prestige Congress Hotel (0.5 miles from
|