Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-18-2007, 07:33 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 527
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default CAP Euro Meetup

Hey Guys,

Since there will be a few of us attending CAP Euro I heard some mentions of a little get together. It'd be great to meet all of you. How about we meetup somewhere before the event on the Thursday afternoon?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-18-2007, 10:12 PM
ResIpsa ResIpsa is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 146
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick0r
Hey Guys,

Since there will be a few of us attending CAP Euro I heard some mentions of a little get together. It'd be great to meet all of you. How about we meetup somewhere before the event on the Thursday afternoon?
That would be great; I'm in. I get in around noon, so anything thursday afternoon or evening works for me.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 527
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Cool ResIpsa.

No other takers? Lets get a small group together and we'll meet up somewhere at like 5 on the Thursday then go to the parties together.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-22-2007, 10:08 AM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

I may be able to wangle leaving work early on thursday to come and meet up if there's going to be a few of us. If not will have to see you on the friday.

Cheers

Arn
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-22-2007, 05:22 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

5 on Thursday at Hilton Olympia, would be perfect for me. See you there
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 414
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

I don't get in until Friday but I am staying at the Hilton. What about we meet up at the Bodog Party?

PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-23-2007, 02:51 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Yeh, the Bodog party sounds like it will be good. I'm really excited to go now, almost like christmas lol, despite the blow of the weeks events, I'm SURE it will still be fun, and definately a great motivator as thats what we all need right now.
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 527
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Yea we'll probably bump into each other anyway Beanie, assuming the ID tags/badges are half-decent.

I'm not so sure about that Tila party, it seems like it'll be more myspace fans there than poker related people so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go to the Incomeaccess/Dreampoker party at Thirst that first night.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,987
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

You can't miss Beanie. I am just sad that I will not be there this year, see you in Amsterdam.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-23-2007, 04:07 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 618
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

does he have a beanie hat on all the time?
Thirst for me too I think
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three Great Places To Pick From Club USA Casino,Club EURO Casino,Club UK Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 12 06-08-2007 04:42 AM
CAP Euro Carly PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 1 01-15-2007 09:24 AM
CAP EURO - Where to stay? ResIpsa General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 01-09-2007 03:17 PM
Vegas Poker 247 at CAP Euro & ICE LeMichelle General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 12-27-2006 05:13 PM
CAP EURO and ICE Shenaz AbsolutePoker.com 0 12-26-2006 11:26 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0