General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Full Tilt shows you the screen name
Doyle's Room Shows the screen name
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!
Chris told me Cake can not do this right now but should in future
Perhaps its only because I am a rakeback affiliate but I see everyones uses name inside the reporting. Seeing as the handle the rakeback payments directly I'm not sure why it would be any different for rakeback affiliates and regular affiliates.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
Perhaps its only because I am a rakeback affiliate but I see everyones uses name inside the reporting. Seeing as the handle the rakeback payments directly I'm not sure why it would be any different for rakeback affiliates and regular affiliates.
At least with Sunpoker, there is no difference. We show the username regardless if they are a rakeback affiliate or not.