Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

View Poll Results: Which Affiliate Fish Should Bounties Be On?
Jeremy 13 48.15%
Randy 1 3.70%
Stephen 4 14.81%
PPP 6 22.22%
richardb 0 0%
Dave 0 0%
Egthareal 1 3.70%
Texignweb 2 7.41%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was hosting a game there tonight and just got crushed with QQ by a guy holding KK.......................Paradise must be rigged :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Whose all playing?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Randy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I'll be there. Not a single vote for me for the bounty though--I'm disappointed.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-08-2005, 08:22 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,302
Default

It has been 4-5 days and Paradise has not responded with anything about why I am getting an error when I try to connect to Paradise after re-downloading several times and trying again. Have not played there in about 3 years.

They said they would get back to me in a timely manner now I am being ignored....reminds me of why I said I didn't really want to promote Paradise.

Oh well....

I want to play in the Party Riches tourney...but can't do what I can't do!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Randy, apparently that whole thing with you coaching some chick into the WSOP must have scared some people into thinking you might be decent.

There's only 9 people registered so far!!!! Stop being lazy and get registered! There's lots of free money to be won here!

Here's the link to the page with all the information again:

Click here For The Party Riches Tournament Page
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Pokerkid Pokerkid is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 45
Send a message via MSN to Pokerkid
Default

Jeremy your images on the partyriches tournament page say 9:00 on Tuesday June 14th? Is it Sunday or Tuesday?

Pokerkid
__________________
Catsgot9
9livespoker.com
~It's a dog eat dog world~
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

It's gonna be Sunday June 12th............Let me fix that real quick. Thanks B)

Okay Fixed
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-08-2005, 09:53 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by corpfan1@Jun 8 2005, 08:22 PM
It has been 4-5 days and Paradise has not responded with anything about why I am getting an error when I try to connect to Paradise after re-downloading several times and trying again. Have not played there in about 3 years.

They said they would get back to me in a timely manner now I am being ignored....reminds me of why I said I didn't really want to promote Paradise.

Oh well....

I want to play in the Party Riches tourney...but can't do what I can't do!
Corpfan

I've never heard of our support not gettign back to people quickly (I have presumed that you are talking about them and not me)! Can you forward me your/their emails and I will get you an immediate response...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-08-2005, 09:55 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,302
Default

Sent....check your mail.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

OK, spoke to Support, and they advised me the problem - sounds easy to resolve...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Reneges on Affiliate Freeroll gopherblue PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 16 04-02-2006 06:37 AM
The Party Riches Tournament Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 35 08-10-2005 03:33 PM
The Party Riches Tournament........Part 2 Jeremy General Poker Chat 43 06-03-2005 11:54 PM
Party Riches Tournament Auction K9copJack General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-11-2005 12:46 AM
FREEROLL offered to all Party Riches members! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 03-08-2005 04:46 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0