Hey all,
Thank you ALL for your responses, great ideas and information!
As a special thank you, those of you interested are invited to a FREEROLL on Friday night at Check N Raise Poker at 9pm.
It is called the Innaugural PokertotheMax NLH Game.
I will be running many of these in the near future.
The password can be found on my website below...at Poker to the Max!
If you do want to join, please be kind enough to join as my "referee" by going through my site. If you are already a Check N Raise member, then I look forward to seeing you Friday night as well!
I will see you all at the FullTilt Tourney and hopefully at the PokertotheMax private tourney!
Thanks again!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code
Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Poker Blog
|