Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 08:36 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,099
Default Alternate payment/withdrawal methods

Anyone have any opionions of these methods?

Ewallet Express
EcoCard
Click2Pay
Fonelinx

Mainly interested for us here in Canada....but it is a good topic for discussion regardless.

Thanks!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 10:09 AM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,117
Default

Ewallet express has high fees ,

Ecocard is ok , but would be great if you could load it up with a cc , but for just receiveing affiliate payments and transferring them to your bank there good . would be great if they had an atm card .
__________________
Poker Players from the USA ,Find out what Poker Rooms Allow US Players ,Maybe get the top Partypoker Bonuscode , or come by and see what Casinos Allow US Players . Come Read Some Poker Articles Or Get A Deposit Bonus At Pokerstars . Not A Player But An Affiliate Then Come See The Top Gambling Affiliate Programs .
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 11:10 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,099
Default

Sounds like ECO CARD may be the solution for me (short-term anyways).

I just want a way to get affiliate $$ to my bank without crazy fees and without stupid exchange rates.

Used to do PAYMENT - NETELLER - PARTY - BANK...

Have been doing PAYMENT - CHECK - BANK lately...but now PDC has decided to charge $15 for a check which is stupid considering FT and UB and STARS and PARTY charge NOTHING.

So, now I need alternate payment methods...cause I refused to get ripped off if I don't need to.

I have been receiving Wire Transfer from Euro Partners which has been great as my bank charges no fee to receive a wire transfer.

Let's get this thread going to help affiliates who want their money conveniently and without fees.

POST SUGGESTIONS / STORIES BELOW!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 01:47 PM
TRIPAAA TRIPAAA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpfan1 View Post
Have been doing PAYMENT - CHECK - BANK lately...but now PDC has decided to charge $15 for a check which is stupid considering FT and UB and STARS and PARTY charge NOTHING.
corpfan1 I know this blows but think about it its only 15 bucks. Ya 15 bucks is a pizza so i guess i know what your saying. But in the grand scheme of things this isnt that much. Not to mention if you used other services the charge $3-5 to withdraw if you have one of their cards.

You got really lucky with no fee wire transfers I get charged 15-30 at some banks for wire. So check is really the best option. They might get enough grief that they will change it. I cant remember which room it was i think hollywoodpoker that charged a check fee then in about 2 months later the fee disappeared.
__________________
Learn Omaha Hi low Poker. More info about titan poker bonus code online.
Poker Bonus Codes - Full Tilt Bonus Code
Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 07-09-2007, 03:47 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,099
Default

I see your point TRIPS...BUT....

That is like saying it is free to walk outside, but in such and such neighbourhood they are going to start charging a $1 air tax to walk in that nbeighbourhood. The businesses in that area would go bankrupt and people would outrage at the idea that they are the ONLY area getting charged.

Now if poker.com would take that fee and RETURN something to the player (say like a free tourney or end of month bonus, etc...) I might consider "letting it be".

I am just a little pissed right now that some companies think that they can just make all these incidental charges up anytime and expect players to "deal with it".

I can imagine sending a "small time" player over to Poker.com (one who buys in for $50 and plays 25cent/50 cent or something) and saying "By the way...if you cash out there is a $15 charge to receive your funds". I am sure the player would be shocked and probably choose to play elsewhere.

How does Poker.com expect to help players STAY AND PLAY if they do this. It is the same reason a lot of players I know don't like Party anymore...they upped the exchange rate they keep and are now charging $2.50 to cash out. And I know players CAN'T STAND THAT and it is ONLY $2.50! So, imagine the reaction to $15.

Now that I am a successful affiliate - you are RIGHT - $15 is not much. But I am thinking of the WHOLISTIC picture, the small time player and affiliate, and what that does for player retention. So, it truly sucks and I am sure they will feel the effects of it.

So, that is my point...if there are OTHER options that don't charge...why not use them or seek them out?

Also, I expected a wire fee of $10 or $15 and was fine with that due to convenience..."GETTING MONEY INSTANTLY" (luckily my bank just doesn't charge)...but there is simply no CONVENIENCE of paying $15 to Poker.com to wait for a cheque for 3-5 weeks that might not even clear at certain banks for up to a month.

Any other points of view out there...or am I just "Mr. El Cheapo"?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deposit Methods - Phone Cards gPowell General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-16-2007 09:06 PM
Need help - Casino Partners payment methods corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2007 04:18 PM
Deposit Methods For U.S. Players RounderStaked General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 01-21-2007 10:52 AM
Using alternate domain extensions (.ca,.eu,.net,etc.) GamblingWorld General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-02-2006 02:21 PM
cashout methods? richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 02-05-2005 07:03 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:03 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0