Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-19-2007, 01:47 PM
RounderStaked RounderStaked is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: MN
Posts: 117
Default Deposit Methods For U.S. Players

I think it would be appropriate at this point to star a thread for deposit/withdrawal methods available for U.S. players. It would be great for a mod to sticky this thread and have it updated as new developments are announced

The methods that immediately off the top of my head I can think of are:
- epassporte
- click2pay
- payspark
- bodog e-check

Methods not allowing US service:
- Neteller
- Firepay
- Instadebit
- Citadel (e-checks)

anyone know about nexium e-checks? (I know Full Tilt among others uses them)
__________________
Online Poker Bonus
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-19-2007, 03:04 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,281
Default

how do you use an echeck on bodog?
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-19-2007, 04:13 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,695
Default

I'd be wary of banking with anything named "bodog" until after the Neteller indictment is public. The way the bets placed were described, I'd bet Bodog may well be a part of the indictment.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-19-2007, 04:25 PM
chiefofficer chiefofficer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 52
Default

yeah, hopefully someone will come out with something on what processors to use, the pro's and cons, etc.

I'm sure that would be very helpful to a lot of people.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-19-2007, 04:25 PM
PokerProp PokerProp is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 698
Default

Bodogs only cashout method right now is Western Union.
I'm not kidding, no other method is offered how funny is that.
Back when I was 16 the only way i could gamble was to Western Union money offshore. 11 Years later I'm in the same boat lol.
__________________
80% WPX Rakeback - Use Bonus Code WPX80
  • Add your listing for free to our Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-19-2007, 09:24 PM
NewPokerGirl's Avatar
NewPokerGirl NewPokerGirl is online now
Special Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Illinois
Posts: 863
Default

- epassporte- still working at the moment
- click2pay- noone can create a new account...can only mean one thing
- payspark- I dont think you can create a new account
- bodog e-check- not an option anymore (atleast for me)

- none of my players have made a single deposit today...I hate to be the one to say it but IMO online poker for Americans will end soon. There will be some that send checks (if even possible) and some may open offshore bank accounts but that will be very few and I think sites will just close their doors completly to them because there will not be enough of them to compensate for the risk they take by accepting American players. This is only my opinion but I really hope I get proven totally wrong.
__________________
Check out my detailed Carbon Poker review including information on the Carbon Poker promotions

Need poker room reviews, player bio's or basic strategy articles? PM me...cheap rates
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-20-2007, 03:05 PM
xyphlo's Avatar
xyphlo xyphlo is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 58
Default

I thought they were still promoting Instadebit as an option. I saw it on my afflialiate login page last night at Absolute Poker.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-21-2007, 12:52 PM
AlanAces AlanAces is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 35
Default

Instadebit isnt taking US buisness.
__________________
50%+ Rakeback you can trust!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Three Great Places To Pick From Club USA Casino,Club EURO Casino,Club UK Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 12 06-08-2007 05:42 AM
How would YOU retain players? xpertadvice4u General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 02-18-2007 09:36 PM
Sign-up Vs Deposit code and current players CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 06-15-2005 03:49 AM
Did you send me this? Joe General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 04-28-2005 06:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0