Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-24-2007, 05:04 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,307
Default Need help - Casino Partners payment methods

Who else has received payments from Casino Partners since January? I have received "cheques" which I thought were bank drafts...but now they are on hold for 30+ days at the bank.

MoneyBookers is another possible method (but for some reason it is not a PERSONAL TRANSACTION) but is subject to 2% receipt of payment fees with no max (this can add up)!

Bankwire is possible...but am not sure what the fees here might be?


Just trying to find the best way to receive my money in the future...!!

I wish they could just transfer to player accounts.


Anyone else have experiences that might help here.
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-25-2007, 05:54 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,281
Default

They still owe me a stack of coins. no payment, no reply, no nothing. i wrote them off as "donations" as well...

I would like to know if any US affiliates have been paid by CP also.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-25-2007, 08:00 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

We will be bringing Titan back to the PAW Network on Monday or Tuesday. This will alleviate any payment issues as the PAW network pays via various easy methods on time each month.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-25-2007, 08:07 AM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,281
Default

Good news Jeremy! I like Titan just hate CP
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-25-2007, 11:05 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 299
Default

Not intending to bad mouth Casino Partner's AMs, but how do they approach you?

The AM I have been assigned is incredibly pushy and brash. He consistenly tells me to put CP on the front page of my site and asks "Why arent you bringing in more new depositors each month?" without following up with helpful suggestions.

I dont know if anyone else has this same experience, but it doesnt help with building a productive business partnership in my opinion.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-25-2007, 11:20 AM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 291
Default

Same for me thepokerbank.
I just gave up for now and pleased the AM. But I don't like their methods at all.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-25-2007, 11:38 AM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,307
Default

Can anyone give some feedback on how they are getting paid and what is the best method?
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-26-2007, 11:05 AM
MrMcGee's Avatar
MrMcGee MrMcGee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 143
Default

CP pays us via bank wire. There's no fee (that I'm aware of) charged by CP for bank wire, but my bank charges $15 per wire.

I'm also not sure if CP has some sort of minimum $$ amount to send a wire.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-26-2007, 03:20 PM
deepak7 deepak7 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Draculas country
Posts: 291
Default

250$ minimum I think
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Buddhaseo Buddhaseo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12
Default

I'm paid by wire as well. They have always paid on time except for 1 month, which they fixed.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Casino Rewards has many to pick from Casino/Poker Open To All US States Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 5 06-05-2007 09:52 AM
Casino Partners wont pay USA affiliates? Holis General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-24-2007 08:41 PM
Welcome to Dash Casino – the revolutionary new casino from 32Red Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 9 10-12-2006 08:58 AM
Casino Partners Official Statement aka Titan Poker TRIPAAA General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 10-05-2006 07:16 AM
Casino Partners not going hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 09-13-2006 11:30 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0