Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
edit kaus : why do you select carbon as your main site?
|
Generally because I think Poker.com/Carbon Poker may do somathing. There is alot of potential in that site. Ellen is fantastic as an AM,
Things have made me hesitant about them but I think that eventually they may make it to be not huge but well known. I am still worried about the big rooms and not getting as many players. I know that they do well for others I am thinking though that until I get the traffic i need, that it may not be as worthwhile for me individually to push them as much.
I tried Bodog for a month with PPC and not one download. Very disappointing. I didnt recieve any till 2 weeks ago. I am getting great hits for Carbon, last month was decent for signups and a few deposits. That of course needs to increase.
I am working on the main page tonight to incorporate Stars as I have finally been seeing hits for this room too, not only in keywords but qualified players.
I think it also has to do with competing with the "big boys" and reluctance to compare.
I hope this is what you ment