To be honest I am not a huge winning player, not a losing player but none the less have not cashed in big games with a ton of players. I find that sites that offer tournaments with roughly 100-150 people I can do well at. I enjoy limit and find that the .50/1 and 1/2 are profitable here. Most players see every flop. After the 1/2 limits there is not much action for full tables,. That doesnt bother me as I don't play higher than 2/5 at the casino here anyway.
The software is fast which is a big big concern of mine. I am impatient when it comes to the speed of the game getting slowed down. Which is probably why I have emailed Titan a total of 3 times over the year to close my account because of this, and closed my account lastnight explaining to them that it is not me it is them as they try to blame me for technical issues.
I have had three issues with support and all three were recogonized within a few minutes through online. Again it could be because they dont have as many players as otehr sites so the staff may be more equipped to handle problems. Cash outs are quick...no hassell
Thats why I like it.
What I dont like
. I have tried the freerolls like the 50K and I think that 5000 points for access is to small. I was able to get my 5K in comp points playing limit within less than a week. They need to either bump it up or reduce the time from 30 days to 10 days. This way their freerolls will be more appealing than allowing anyone in and it being a huge donkfest.