View Single Post
  #5  
Old 06-06-2007, 07:31 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Ont, Canada
Posts: 1,487
Send a message via MSN to kaus Send a message via Yahoo to kaus Send a message via Skype™ to kaus
Default

I personally dont mind action poker. I do think they have a huge way to go to meet any standards now. First being the design needs to be upgraded...it sucks it reminds me alot of party with the graphics.

I don't play many anymore...lol I hardly have time for poker but when I did I never deposited. Teh only rooms I did was Titan which turned out to be my favourite till teh US players took a hike and the software went shitty
I like Poker.com because of the appeal of the software. If there is not much traffic, or it looks like it hasnt went through an upgrade in the last 5 years, server is slow or boots. I wont bother.

I have come to the conclusion that these smaller sites like Wingows and Tiger just don't do well, not the way that I want.

When I first started that's what I promoted was smaller sites thinking that people would love to find a new one but ideally if I wont deposit on that site how can I expect someone else to?

I was positive they would make a killing and that I shouldn't promote the big rooms because everyone has them when in fact I have had more succes lately with teh bigger rooms than all of the small ones put together.

I held freerolls at Wingows $100 and the best part was people could care less to even download and play it even though it was free money for the simple fact that it was not a good site.

Now when I try anything out I try to remember to think as if it was myself going to play and not as someone who is trying to do a job and make some money.
__________________
Hit my first goal ....now just need to push it a little bit further

Reply With Quote