
Tony does have a substantial stake in PokerNews Ltd., and yes PokerNews did start out as the .info. Since then however the company has grown substantially and brought on several more people to both the board and general staff. I am on the board and I can barely keep up with the amount of sites, staff, or growth we have seen.
Back on topic however, this is a bit disappointing that these issues have not yet been resolved by Europartners. Being the current operator, they are really the only people that technically could merge the databases (providing they have the database from gamesgrid, which I have to imagine they do). When the platform moved from Gamesgrid to Europartners, this all should have been managed at that time.
As many of you can remember other rooms have moved, merged, or been sold, and we had the same issues. Party/Empire - Doyle's....and a list of others.
One time it would be nice to see a room move platforms in the poker industry and give the affiliates as much attention as they do to moving players accounts and players money.
Anyways, I will contact the folks over at Europartners and find out if they plan on resolving this issue.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained
"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
|