Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-29-2007, 11:44 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCNastermind View Post
This is something I don't do that I probably should. If you could point me to some resources that can do this it would be much appreciated.
I know when I buy ad spots I always have a test month first before I start offering any crazy prices. After the first month we re-evaluate price and quality so it's fair for the both of us so it turns into something more than a 1-3 month deal and continue re-evaluating it every month. So many people try to sell you crap for too much even though they couldn't make a penny off that spot anyway.

In your quote are you asking how to track the outbound clicks? A simple redirect will work if so. Your buyer will have his own stats to check.

Everyone likes to do it different, this is what I prefer.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-30-2007, 04:56 AM
ThePokerBank's Avatar
ThePokerBank ThePokerBank is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 278
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCNastermind View Post
This is something I don't do that I probably should. If you could point me to some resources that can do this it would be much appreciated.
www.openads.com

Thats something that I've just started using. It tracks clicks amongst many other useful things to do with advertising.
__________________
Free Poker Content for your site/blog
No Limit Texas Holdem Strategy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some advertising space available on DeuceAce, Flop or Fold and others - John D Buy & Sell Advertising 9 04-18-2007 10:11 AM
Looking for advertising Space JamieB34 The Poker Affiliate Exchange 8 12-22-2006 03:18 PM
Canadians?? poker69 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 10-04-2006 09:33 PM
Advertising space available on DeuceAce! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 05-29-2006 03:25 PM
Advertising space just came up on DeuceAce header! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 02-12-2006 08:15 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0