Hey,
I have some advertising space going on www.DeuceAce.com
It is very rare that I have space available but a poker room is a few weeks late with payment now and have stopped communication, so I can offering the ad space to someone else.
I have space for either one sponsor, or for one of each position which can be found at www.DeuceAce.com/advertise.php
Information on the sponsor packages can be found on www.DeuceAce.com/deals.php
Payment accepted by Neteller or Paypal only if you are purchasing a normal advertising spot, bank transfer is preferred if you are going for a sponsor position.
I normally don't have any space available on DeuceAce so this wont last long!
PM me if interested.
Thanks
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
|