I'm offering banner and text linking opportunities at all of the following high traffic, well ranked sites.
http://www.4flush.com
http://www.4flushblog.blogspot.com
http://www.gamblinginternetdirectory.com
http://www.mypokerquest.com
http://www.pokerfreerolltour.com
http://www.pokerfreerolltour.com/forum
http://www.winningslotspots.com
Kind of new to banner space, so I'm selling the space as banner rotation - $250 per month paid in advance for 3 months.
A text link is availalbe on all above sites at $175 per month - 3 months in advance.
I will have more opportunities, and more industries available soon, going through sites, redecorating and mapping out space

once i'm thru, you will have missed out on the chance to advertise for these prices
~LADYH
Other sites coming up:
Just Plain High Traffic:
http://www.4flush.com
http://www.jammiesatwork.com
http://www.newsweirdo.com
Adult
http://www.escortraves.com
http://www.escortraves.com/sexstory/
Money Matters:
http://www.tips4creditrepair.com
http://www.jammiesatwork.com
Real Estate
http://www.fliprealhouses.com
http://www.realestatecontentwriters.com
Lifestyle:
http://www.escortraves.com
http://www.jammiesatwork.com
http://www.losingweightlocally.com
http://www.newsweirdo.com
http://www.questioninglife.com
http://www.racistfaces.com
http://www.unwantedlbs.com
Gambling
http://www.4flush.com
http://www.gamblinginternetdirectory.com
http://www.mypokerquest.com
http://www.pokerfreerolltour.com
http://www.winningslotspots.com
http://www.flushblog.blogspot.com
Gaming
www.ps3gamersshack.com
www.bestsudokuonline.com
Webmaster and SEO and Related:
http://www.contentreviewjournal.com
http://www.optimizemysearch.com
http://www.realestatecontentwriters.com
http://www.spiceyournet.com
http://www.travelcontentwriters.com
http://www.webaffiliatecreators.com
Culture News Opinion and Politics:
http://www.nonationalids.com
http://www.newsweirdo.com
Sociable and Community
http://www.jammiesatwork.com/forum/
__________________